About Jaipur National University in Rajasthan, India.
- State of the infrastructure in Jaipur
- Around 600 highly skilled faculty members
- Excellent Scholarship facility for deserving candidates.
- Immense number of Under Graduate, Post Graduate and Doctoral Programmes in streams, like Engineering, Pharmacy, Life and Basic Sciences etc
- All the technical and professional programmes are approved by various regulatory bodies – AICTE, NCTE, BCI, INC, PCI, MCI.
- Recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Approved by All India Council For Technical Education (AICTE)
- Approved by Bar Council of India (BCI)
- Accredited by The National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)
- Recognized by Medical Counsil of India (MCI)
- Approved by National Council For Teacher Education
Other Private Recognitions
- In collaboration with Bond University
- Recognized by Clinical Research Education And Management Academy (CREMA)
- Approved by Lincoln University
- Accredited by London School of Business Management
- Recognized by University of Central Lancashire
- Approved by University of Applied Sciences (AVAN)
Instructions for Online Registration
Please read the instructions below very carefully before filling in the registration form:
- All mandatory fields are indicated by the “*” mark.
- An OTP will be sent on your Email/mobile number which will be required to finish the registration procedure
- Once you submit the application you will be received an email containing login details to log on our online application portal.
- If at any time you need to review the status of your application you require your login details.
- Activation link will be provided in order to finish the registration process